Strand Way Foredune Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Strand Way Foredune Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Strand Way Dune Restoration project will consist of planting native dune vegetation to stabilize the dunes and alleviate the problem of sand build-up and damage to the residences along Strand Way, in Oceano, California. The restoration site is located entirely on State Park Property between Pier Ave and Arroyo Grande Creek-a total distance of 2,400-ft., approximately 4.11 acres in total size.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 805-473-9892 x18
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4 - Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to the condition of the land and will improve the overall maintenance of the area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.