Oso Flaco Roadway Accessibility Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Oso Flaco Roadway Accessibility Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is designed to improve accessibility under ADA requirements, by providing a stable trail surface for disabled persons with wheelchairs. The project will include reparation of the existing causeway by patching and installing previous concrete pavement and installing concrete benches for public use. The project site consists of a gravel roadway that runs from the Oso Flaco parking area to an ADA access boardwalk.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 805 473-7232 x16
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 11 - Sec 15302, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will be a minor alteration to the existing structure on the same site having substantially the same purpose. The signs will be within the existing facility and will not expand the existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.