ADA Retrofit - Entrance Station
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- ADA Retrofit - Entrance Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Retrofit historic entrance station at McConnell State Recreation Area to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or features involving negligible expansion beyond current use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.