Goldflat Campground ADA Campsite Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Goldflat Campground ADA Campsite Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade two existing campsites (#25 & #27) in the Gold Flat Campground - Bidwell Canyon at Lake Oroville State Recreation Area to improve accessibility and comply with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 653-6995
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15301, 15302, 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.