Stream Gaging Station in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stream Gaging Station in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed gauging station will require installation of hydrological equipment in and near the bank of Prairie Creek. A small equipment shelter (about four feet x six feet and four feet tall) will house electronic equipment. The equipment shelter will be placed within three to four feet of the south side of the east end of the existing bridge on a low terrace.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707/ 464-6101 x5380
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3,6 - Section 15303, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is to install equipment in a new, small structure to collect basic data, and does not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.