Newland Street OC to Beach Boulevard Safety Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Newland Street OC to Beach Boulevard Safety Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct one northbound 3.6 m auxiliary lane from northwest of the Newland Street over-crossing to the Beach Blvd. off-ramp (200 m) and convert the northbound Collector-Distributor road to the northbound Beach Blvd. off-ramp split from a one lane configuration to a two-lane configuration.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 380
Irvine, CA 92612-8894
Phone : (949) 724-2243
- Huntington Beach Westminster
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.