Perles Beach Access - Angel Island State Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Perles Beach Access - Angel Island State Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reconstruct trail and replace stairway that leads to Perles Beach at Angel Island State Park to improve access.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (415) 893-1587
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 2; Sec 15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing public facility involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.