Temporary Signage - Sonoma State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Temporary Signage - Sonoma State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Place an informational sign on the Toscano Hotel Annex Historic Structure at Sonoma State Historic Park. Sign will say, "Office, No Exhibits."
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707.938.9548 ext. 22
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 11; Sec 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the placement of a minor structure (sign) accessory to an existing facility (indicated as "installation of signs" in DPR's list of exempt activities).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.