Accessibility Improvements - Bodega Dunes Campground / Day Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Accessibility Improvements - Bodega Dunes Campground / Day Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Make improvements to Bodega Dunes Campground and Day Use areas at Sonoma Coast State Beach to meet Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing facilities (parking lot striping, pathways, benches, water stations), involving negligible expansion beyond current use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.