Re-roof Monroe House - Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Re-roof Monroe House - Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a corrugated metal roof on the Monroe House at Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park to replace leaking non-historic rolled composite roof material.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31; Sec 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the restoration and rehabilitation of an historic resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.