Lower Powerhouse Graffiti Abatement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Lower Powerhouse Graffiti Abatement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The exterior of the Lower Powerhouse at Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park will be painted to match existing paint color to eliminate graffiti on the roof and siding of the structure. This project will paint over the graffiti to eliminate it and help prevent future graffiti.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31; Sec 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the maintenance and repair of an historic resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.