Hewitt Park Access and Parking Lot Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Oroville, City of (City of Oroville)
- Document Title
- Hewitt Park Access and Parking Lot Improvements
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Passive recreational uses / Public/Quasi-Public (P-Q) / Parks.
- Document Description
- Demolition and disposal of selected materials and sub-elements in order to improve the parking area (add landscaping and striping) and relocate the driveway access to it (current driveway bisects the park, thereby limiting its usefulness).
- Contact Information
City of Oroville
1735 Montgomery St.
Oroville, CA 95965-4897
Phone : (530) 538-2430
- Cross Streets
- Myers St., Baldwin Ave., Park Ave., & Spencer Ave.
- Parcel #
- 012-160-003, -019, -051, -060
- State Highways
- Western Pacific
- Feather River, Thermalito Power Canal, Thermalito Diversion Pool
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Traffic/Circulation Vegetation
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Transportation Projects California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 3 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 California State Lands Commission Resources Agency
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.