City of Arcata, Samoa Greenway Project, Proposition 12, the Watershed, Wildlife and Parks Improvement Bond Act of 2000, Urban Forest Grant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- City of Arcata, Samoa Greenway Project, Proposition 12, the Watershed, Wildlife and Parks Improvement Bond Act of 2000, Urban Forest Grant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project, with a total budget of $7,964 of which $4,534 is granted by Proposition 12 funds is to be carried out by the City of Arcata. It involves the planting of 74 trees in various locations along Samoa Blvd. in the City of Arcata. It is anticipated that this project will be native and non-native ornamentals that have been selected for their disease resistance, adaptation to the urban landscape, shade capacity, and minimal litter production.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry And Fire Protection
Headquarters, Sacramento Office PO Box 944246
Sacramento, CA 94244-2460
Phone : (916) 651-6423
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4 - Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alterations to land and vegetation including the planting of new landscaping trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.