Geo-technical Borings for Hazel Avenue Road Widening - Right of Entry
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Geo-technical Borings for Hazel Avenue Road Widening - Right of Entry
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to permit temporary access to contractors for Sacramento County to conduct geo-technical work in conjunction with the widening of Hazel Avenue.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, 6; Sec 15304, 15311
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration of the land and information collection in the form of soil and geo-technical tests.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.