Salmon Falls River Access Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Salmon Falls River Access Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop the Salmon Falls River Access and Parking Lot at Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to improve Traffic circulation and increase lot capacity during peak use periods.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,3; Section 15301,15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of new construction of small structures, the parking lot and equipment loading zone/temporary parking area and the repair of existing facilities, the re-striping of an existing parking lot and the repair of the pathway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.