Tahoe Rim Trail Ward Creek Bridge Crossing Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Tahoe Rim Trail Ward Creek Bridge Crossing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of providing funds of up to $45,000 to the Tahoe Rim Trail Association for the purpose of planning a pedestrian bridge crossing of Ward Creek, including the preparation of conceptual designs, project planning and environmental documents.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard Suite 2
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530-542-5580 x129
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of basic data collection, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in any serious or major disturbance to environmental resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.