Ventura State Beaches - Camp Host Sites (02/03-CCV-25)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Ventura State Beaches - Camp Host Sites (02/03-CCV-25)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of adding camp host sites to two Ventura County State Park campgrounds. Specifically, the project involves: 1) converting two existing campsites to camp host sites at McGrath State Beach, and 2) creating two new camp host sites at Emma Wood State Beach Ventura River Group Camp. All sites are located within existing developed footprint of campground. Minor extensions of sewer, water and electrical from existing service lines would be required.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 899-1400
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1e, Sec. 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible expansion of existing use (Class 1). Project consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.