Three-year Manifest Variance to Modoc County HHW Program - HHWVAR030602
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Three-year Manifest Variance to Modoc County HHW Program - HHWVAR030602
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Manifest and transportation variance for Modoc County's household hazardous waste (HHW) collection program from hazardous waste manifest and hauler registration requirements.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 "I" Street, 11th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 445-2625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec 15061
- Reasons for Exemption
- No possibility of a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.