Laguna Settling Basin - Inlet/Outlet Dredging
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Laguna Settling Basin - Inlet/Outlet Dredging
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove excess sediments from the inlet and outlet channels of the Laguna Settling Basin, in order to improve hydraulic sluicing operations at Imperial Dam. Additionally, the project also will enlarge the Laguna Settling Basin by about 20%, in order to provide for additional sediment storage. The enlarged basin will reduce the required frequency of maintenance dredging.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Dr. Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8959
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists minor public alterations to the conditin of land, water, and/or vegetation, as required by Section 15304.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.