Repair of the Patrol Road at Station 117+00 Along the Santiago Lateral
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Repair of the Patrol Road at Station 117+00 Along the Santiago Lateral
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair a portion of the existing, 15-foot-wide, dirt patrol road along the Santiago Lateral pipeline that has been damaged by runoff from an upslope development. Metropolitan will excavate the exisitng dirt patrol road, install a drain pipe across the road, and restore the dirt road. A backhoe and dump truck with be used to perform the work.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6696
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 15303 and 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing public structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determinaton.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.