Henry Coe State Park Gilroy Hot Springs Low Water Crossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Henry Coe State Park Gilroy Hot Springs Low Water Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove existing deteriorated culvert from road crossing unnamed drainage near Gilroy Hot Springs within Henry Coe State Park. Replace with an articulated concrete block erosion control revetment system. Install 50 tons of folder rip rap immediately downstream of new revetment. All disturbed soil will be seeded with grass seed erosion control in accordance with revegetation plan.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2862
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 - Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair of an existing facility involving negligible expansion of an exisitng use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.