Rehabillitate Recreation Facility and Parking Lot for Accessiblity
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rehabillitate Recreation Facility and Parking Lot for Accessiblity
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Grade and pave parking lot, including cut/fill and retaining structures up to 6 feet in height at at La Playa Picnic Area in Millerton Lake State Recreation Area to add two ADA van parking spots and meet overall accessibility requirements. Convert two existing picnic sites to meet accessibility standards, and create paved, barrier-free access to the beach at La Playa Picnic Area.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,4-Section 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or features involving no expansion beyond current use and is included as "modifications of existing fecilities for handicap access" is the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.