Parker Wash Stabilization Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Parker Wash Stabilization Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will correct slope deficiencies to three washes along the Parker Strip and stabilize the slopes so that they can withstand future storm runoff events. This action is neccessitated by the presence of high and/or unstable vertical banks in Bowman's, Big Bend, and Windmill washes that present a hazard to recreational users of the Colorado at these locations.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Dr. Ste. 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8959
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301 & 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and repair of existing topographical features involving negligible or no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.