Relocate and Replace Osprey Nesting Platform
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Relocate and Replace Osprey Nesting Platform
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove 2 osprey nesting platforms which have not been utilized and which are located at a site with poor vistas of a major body of water and construct a new platform 1/4 mile away at a site that fronts the Russian River.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (415) 893-1587
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3; Sec 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction of a small new structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.