San Timoteo Archaelogical Survey
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- San Timoteo Archaelogical Survey
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pedestrian archaeological survey will be ocnducted at San Timoteo Canyon in order to locate cultural resources within this new acquisition. Sites will be recorded, mapped, and plotted using GPS technology. No subsurface investigations will be conducted.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (909) 940-5617
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6 - Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is limited to pedestrian survey, no subsurface investigations will be conducted.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.