Tertiary Filter and Chlorine Contact Basin Expansion Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District (Fairfield Suisun Sewer District)
- Document Title
- Tertiary Filter and Chlorine Contact Basin Expansion Project
- Document Type
- NEG - Negative Declaration
- Present Land Use
- Within Existing Wastewater Treatment Plant / Surrounded by Agricultural Lands.
- Document Description
- The Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District is proposing to expand the tertiary treatment facilities at the treatment plant through construction of four new filters, a third chlorine contact basin, a new 36-inch secondary effluent pipeline (filter feed pipeline), new filter controls and other related improvements.
- Contact Information
Fairfield Suisun Sewer District
1010 Chadbourne Road
Fairfield, CA 94534-9700
Phone : (707) 429-8930
- Cross Streets
- Chadbourne Rd. and Cordelia Rd.
- State Highways
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Geologic/Seismic Toxic/Hazardous Water Quality Water Supply Wetland/Riparian Wildlife Other Other Issues: Energy
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 California Department of Health Care Services California Department of Parks and Recreation California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 California State Lands Commission Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Resources Agency Resources, Recycling and Recovery San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality State Water Resources Control Board, Divison of Financial Assistance California Department of Transportation, District 4
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.