PUD-25, Greenbriar Homes Communities, Lund Ranch II.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Pleasanton, City of (City of Pleasanton)
- Document Title
- PUD-25, Greenbriar Homes Communities, Lund Ranch II.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- Low Density Residential; Rural Density Residential; Open Space - Public Health and Safety Z: PUD - LDR/OS (Planned Unit Development - Low Density Residential/Open Space) District.
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes 43 approximately 4,200-4,500 sf detached single family homes and associated infrastructure on the Lund Ranch II property, located southeast of the Bonde Ranch neighborhood, east of the Ventana Hills neighborhood, and northeast of the Sycamore Heights neighborhood. The homes would be clustered on approximately 34 acres of the 194.7 acre site. The non-developed portion of the project will be permanent open space, owned by the City. Trails will be developed to provide access to this open space. Access to the project will be split between Lund Ranch Road and Sunsets Creek Lane with 12 lots connected to Lund Ranch Road, and 31 lots connected to Sunset Creek Lane and with no connection from Middleton Place. The City Council has introduced ordinances to 1) approve a rezoning and planned unit development plan, and 2) approve a development agreement. The City has also adopted resolutions 1) certifying the project's EIR, 2) approving CEQA findings and MMRP related to the project. The Planning Commission has now approved a Vesting Tentative Map related to the same project.
- Contact Information
City of Pleasanton Planning and Community Development
200 Old Bernal Ave. P.O. Box 520
Pleasanton, CA 94566-0802
Phone : (925) 931-5612
- Cross Streets
- Lund Ranch Road, Bernal Ave., Sunol Blvd., Independence Drive
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 948-0015-001-03 & 04
- State Highways
- Pleasanton Unified
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Pleasonton City
- Approving Agency Role
- Lead Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 200 Old Bernal Ave., Pleasanton, CA 94566
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.