Reclamation Plan 00-03, Grey Rocks Quarry, Lehigh Southwest Cement Company (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2004-004-01; Minor
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Limestone Quarry. General Plan Land Use designation: Mineral Resource (MR) and is in the Mineral Resource (MR) zone district.
Lehigh Cement Company limestone mining operation for the production of Portland cement. Continued extraction shall be done in phases and over a period of 50 to 100 years within a 610-acre project area.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.