06-KER-33 KP 118.45/118.66 (PM 73.60/73.73) and 06-KIN-33 KP 0.0/12.6 (PM 0.0/7.8) EA; 430500
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- 06-KER-33 KP 118.45/118.66 (PM 73.60/73.73) and 06-KIN-33 KP 0.0/12.6 (PM 0.0/7.8) EA; 430500
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Present Land Use
- The area includes expansive uncultivated fields, oil fields and rock quarries, and a few rural homes. Some land is used for grazing.
- Document Description
- This project is designed to place a miximum combined total of 300,000 cubic yards per year of sand on four beaches in the City of San Clemente over a five-year permit period. The project sites are located at North Beach, Linda Lane Beach, T-Street Beach North, and T-Street Beach South. It is anticipated and preferred that the program start with relatively small-scale projects (10,000 to 50,000 cubic yards).
- Contact Information
City of San Clemente
100 Avenida Presidio
San Clemente, CA 92672
Phone : (949) 361-8260
- Avenal Kettleman
- Kern Kings
- Cross Streets
- SR 33/Barker Road (approximate begin) and SR 33/SR 41 (end)
- State Highways
- Avenal Creek
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.