Replace State Dock with New All-Weather Dock
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace State Dock with New All-Weather Dock
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing, deteriorating dock at its current location in the cave east of historic Courthouse at Millerton Lake State Recreation Area. New dock wil be a floating assembly with 10 interior slips approximately 20 feet - 24 feet in length, with one long slip at the end.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2 - Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement of existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.