Stationary Trash Compactor and Pad Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stationary Trash Compactor and Pad Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install stationary trash compactor pad at Burlington Headquarters shop yard at HRSP to create an efficient economical and resource "family" system to dispose of refuse. Work will: Trench approximately 6 inch wide x two feet deep x 160 feet long to install electrical conduit: pull 3-phase power from adjacent utility pole. Excavate an area approximately 8 feet wide x 14 inches long to accomodate a concrete pad, include a 6 foot curb around the slab; install reinforced steel before casting concrete. Install stationary trash compactor.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3 - Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of a limited number of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.