Remodel Amendment for Residence #3
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Remodel Amendment for Residence #3
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Widen a 6 foot opening (as scheduled in the major capitol outlay project) to a 12 foot opening in the wall separating the living room and bedroom at Residence #3. New Brighton State Beach, during its conversion to a museum/nature center. Project will ease flow of visitor movement between rooms and bring this adaptive reuse project into compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8933
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 - Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor interior alteration of an existing public structure involving negligible or no expansion beyond previously-approved adaptive reuse.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.