A Water Rights Order Vacating Water Right Decision 1644
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- A Water Rights Order Vacating Water Right Decision 1644
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A Water Rights Order Vacating Water Rights Decision 1644 and Adopting Revised Water Right Decision 1644 Following Adoptin of Additional evidence Specified by Yuba County Superior Court (Order WR 2003-0016).
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board, Headquarters
1001 I Street, 14th Floor P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5393
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301,07,08 & 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- In the absence of the ongoing project exemption, establishing the minimum flow requirements and the other fishery protection measures required by Order WR 2003-0016 and Revised Decision 1644 would be categorically exempt from CEQA under section 15301, 15307, 15308 and 15321 of title 14 of the California Code of Regulations as set forth.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.