Main Park Entrance Enhancements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Main Park Entrance Enhancements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The main park entrance at Carnegie SVRA is in need of enhancements to improve visitor services, aesthetics and increase public safety. The fence running west along Corral Hollow Road and into the main park entrance was severely damaged during the 1997 flood. The existing fence will be removed, along with 2-3 feet of excess silt and cobble, and replaced with new 1-posts and field fencing.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 925/ 447-0426 x112
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,2,4&11-Sec 15301,2,4 &11
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project will be minor alterations to existing facilities that do not affect sensitive resources and will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archanological site, or wildlife specise.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.