Petition to Change Application: 14050
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Petition to Change Application: 14050
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The original 20 acres of the place of use for Application 14050 was divided in 1970. The City of Healdsburg purchased 18 acres from the applicant uses associated with the expansion of the water pollution control facility.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights~ P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5337
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061 (b) (3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not cause significant adverse impacts on any sensitive environment and will not result in significant impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.