Interpretive Shelter Relocation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Interpretive Shelter Relocation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Relocate two one-sided outdoor exhibit shelters at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park to provide interpretive and safety information to campers and visitors. One shelter will be moved from the park entrance to the restrooms at the midpoint of the western edge of the group campsite area; the second will be moved from the park entrance to day use parking lot #1.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3 - Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of installation of limited numbers of new, small structures (included as "interpretive signing or panels" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.