Percolation Tests and Soil Profiles - North Grove Sewer System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Percolation Tests and Soil Profiles - North Grove Sewer System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct percolation testing and soil profiles for new leach field at North Grove in Calaveras Big Trees State Park. Project will include two soil profile holes to be dug by backhoe, approx. 8' deep, and 6" in diameter and 3' deep.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6; Sec 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities that would not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource (included as "percolation tests" in the Dept. of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR S 15300.4).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.