Riverlands Nature Trail - ADA Retrofit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Riverlands Nature Trail - ADA Retrofit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Retrofit a 0.7-mile loop of the existing Riverlands Nature Trail at Caswell Memorial State Park to comply with the Americans with Disabilities (ADA) standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class1,2,3; Sec15301,15302,15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the minor alteration of existing structures and features involving negligible expansion beyond current use and is included as "modifications of existing facilities for handicap access" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.