Talmont Unit 3 Understory Thinning and Fuels Reduction Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Talmont Unit 3 Understory Thinning and Fuels Reduction Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of limited removal of dead, dying and diseased trees, and selective thinning of small diameter suppressed trees to protect and enhance existing wildlife habitat, promote increased health and vigor of of the stand, and reduce fire threat.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530/ 542-5560 x304
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 15301(h)&(i), 4, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the maintenance of existing native growth and wildlife habitat for forestry and fire hazard reduction purposes to protect forest resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.