Replace Leach Field for Maintenance Office/Shop
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Replace Leach Field for Maintenance Office/Shop
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Abandon failing leach field in meadow next to Maintenance Area at Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. Install new leach field adjacent to shop, with one 75-foot long leach line.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 4 - Sec 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing facilities where the new facility will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.