Dockweiler State Beach Project #5241 - Low Flow Diversion at Westchester (02/03-A-57)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Dockweiler State Beach Project #5241 - Low Flow Diversion at Westchester (02/03-A-57)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of construction within a LA County Department of Beaches & Harbors temporary easement across State Park property for a low-flow diversion project to divert dry-weather storm water flows from the storm drain system into the sewer system.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. The project will result in improved water quality by divert flows to the sewer system for treatment. These flows currently drain directly into the ocean.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.