Mount San Jacinto State Park - Idyllwild Campground - RV Hookups (02/03-IE-18)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mount San Jacinto State Park - Idyllwild Campground - RV Hookups (02/03-IE-18)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installing utility hook-ups for 3 RV campsites located within the Idyllwild Campground. This project will include two trenches totaling approximately 218' in length (12" wide, and 18-24" deep).
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3; Sec 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.