El Dorado County - South Shore Restoration Projects
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Conservancy (California Tahoe Conservancy)
- Document Title
- El Dorado County - South Shore Restoration Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of revegetating disturbed and compacted soils and installing vehicle barrier posts or treated timber fencing to prevent further resource damage and to help restore the site to a more natural condition.
- Contact Information
California State Tahoe Conservancy
2161 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 916/ 530-542-5560 x306
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 3, 4 & Sec 15303 , 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves revegetation, restoration, and construction activities shich will result in minor alterations to the surface of the land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.