Adamson House Musemum Renovation (02/03-A-52)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Adamson House Musemum Renovation (02/03-A-52)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of renovating the existing visitor center/musemum at the historic Adamson House. This includes removing non-historic facades and drop ceilings along with removing and replacing existing displays with redesigned exhibits.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, 31 - Sec 15331 & 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.