Malibu Lagoon-Installation of Dog Kennel in Yard of Historic Gatehouse (02/03-A-56)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Malibu Lagoon-Installation of Dog Kennel in Yard of Historic Gatehouse (02/03-A-56)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installing a dog kennel (12' long x 6' wide x 6' tall) and a plywood platform that will provide a level surface to the enclosed rear yard at the gatehouse residence located near the main entrance into the Adamson Hose Complex. This may also include adjusting the existing fence in order to shield the view of the structure.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 3 (e) - Sec 15301 & 03
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.