Torrey Pines State Reserve Effect of Argentine Ant Invasion on Ant Lions (02/03-SD-87)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Torrey Pines State Reserve Effect of Argentine Ant Invasion on Ant Lions (02/03-SD-87)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of an on-going study to collect data on impacts of non-native Argentine ant populations at Torry Pines State Reserve. This project will include ministrial collecting of ground dwelling arthopods.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.