El Dorado High School Parking Lot Expansion
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
- Document Title
- El Dorado High School Parking Lot Expansion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Add a parking lot to serve the El Dorado High School (school). The school is bound by Bower Avenue to the north, Brookhaven Avenue to the west, Valencia Avenue to the west, Valencia Avenue to the east, and single-family residences to the south in the City of Placentia (City). The proposed parking area, currently used for sports practice and sports equipment storage, is bound by Bower Avenue on the north, a running track on the west, tennis courts to the east and campus buildings to the south.
- Contact Information
Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
1301 East Orangethorpe Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870
Phone : (714) 996-2550
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 11, Section 15311 & 61(b)(
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15311 exempts the construction or replacement of minor structures accessory to existing institutional uses. This installation of a parking lot on existing El Dorado High School property (Section 15311(b) represents a minor increase in parking area at the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District's El Dorado High School.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.