Repair and Preserve 1948 Ramadas #1 and #2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repair and Preserve 1948 Ramadas #1 and #2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and preserve two 1948 Beaches and Parks ramadas in Group Picnic Areas 1 and 3 at Big Sur State Park, to structurally stabilize for public use, while preserving their architectural features. The ramadas are currently closed to the public due to their structural instability. The National Park Service's Preservation Department will carry out the work.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8933
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31; Sec 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of repair and preservation of two historic structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.