Huckleberry Campground Road Repaving and Accessible Parking
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Huckleberry Campground Road Repaving and Accessible Parking
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repave Huckleberry Campground Road, replacing existing culverts. Add paving to approx. eight existing parking spurs to meet accessibility standards and restripe existing overflow parking to create van-accessible parking site in Big Basin Redwoods State Park. Project supports continued use and maintenance of park facilities and increases accessibility.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8827
- Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Sec 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consist of repair, maintenance or minor alteration of existing structures, facilities, or features involving no expansion beyond current use and is included as "modifications of existing facilities for handicap access."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.