Gates and Fencing - Mammoth Bar OHV Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Gates and Fencing - Mammoth Bar OHV Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will install fencing and gates to close six existing unauthorized trails within the Mammoth Bar OHV Area. The six unauthorized trails to be closed are the Wagon shortcut, Murderers Gulch, Ranch loop, Ranch-Hillside junction, Hillside shortcut and "S" trail.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 988-0205
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; Sec 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alteration in the condition of the land that does not include healthy mature trees to install gates and fencing that will close unauthorized trails and serve to protect resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.